Sunday, May 24, 2015

Letter darling

     Darling!
            I know you are independent, strong and powerful. His life may be drowned in the difficulties and injustices and talks funny. That is the life that we can not choose released, select mother, his brothers and sisters pick. It was fate. And I know people always want to stand by their own legs like us, will always overcome numerous waves. Hero excluding background. I'm going along trying Mine!

             In line grim life, anytime you encounter difficulties, you need help or are too tired and needed a shoulder to share. Please think and come to me you offline. I will do all I can to help him.
Either way, we always were friends of one another. I always have good feelings and intense with him right from the first glance. So please do not hesitate at all. Please share with me. I was old enough to desire to learn skills and deepen their heart!
              For me, he is fate. If I forget you, then that's when I misplaced my own soul. If you help and share with me then as help myself so. If each person is born exist other half of them in the world, the other half of the world is his brother. If you die you will go also means eternity.
             Please keep in touch with me you love offline. That, too, like the connection between the heart and brain. The connection even stronger the more we have added untold power. Without grace to mean spouse. Then ask yourself go still treat each other as friends and sincere best. Let me go next in his life. To souls not too away physically. I regretted very much for refusing his offer. And now you also want to have him so much: Be on your side go darling! I was tired too much in the months away from him. I need a shoulder to lean on. I miss nostalgic moments we spent together. Meanwhile I was extremely happy! And I want to live next to string such happy days. Just being with him that I also felt happiness and abundance from the heart. So I do not apart for whatever reason he loves more, okay? I do not want to live each day alone, tasteless and not emotion. Life is like not living but merely existence.

        Miss you so much!

                                                               Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment