Sunday, May 24, 2015

Happiness revived

 From that early evening, spend time outside work. He Ha, Huong themselves tangled together and jointly care for two children. She is busy learning to master in Hanoi, you were busy raising the level of management to undertake further new positions. They love each other like the old days!

                     Get money by inventing creative advance bought medical equipment to the island. Plus a bit of money you accumulate it. But I'm running around Hanoi without enough money to buy a house in Hanoi for the mother Huong education facilities. I am also worried for him but did not know how.
                     One fine morning, Mr. Ha call me out when I was in class and thrust into my hand a drink sachet say exactly what he had written on the envelope.
The new drug, it's good for my patients. Not in the list of medical imports. I gotta ask you to send her abroad from there. I'm afraid to tell you: are you going to pay me to have found him or her about Star Perfume? That's how much money, sir, let me send you? He also worried for the kids buy, how much money ... He looked at me with sad eyes have little oil. The Crown nothing, because she is his sister alone. But did she dare dig canals for all the kids? She also knew that her health does not have to be work that! I stammered: Why you want kids enjoyed a little warmth from the family's side. To do that you will be happy. And health will be better off. You okay, sir! He sighed deeply ... finished drinking the paddy away, make some today she was sick. How was your disease you know! The hands he did the surgery for her that! Then he hurried away.
     I do not speak it away. Tear the sachet to drink immediately because today I found some real sick. But what weighs how this drug: sinus ... little shiny gold segment fell out, followed by the dollar! It includes a letter. I did not understand what was happening, he read the letter. So that was the old year was his friend Ha, Huong allocated money in safe-keeping for two people flee if the family persuaded not failed. But the scene he witnessed Ha wife, he was cavalier living abroad and all the money of two people to get working capital. The stomach sends to pay them when making edible. But he had lost all contact with both of them. Through friends he countryman Vietnam Ha thanks for drugs. He knows all the facts. Both the suffering and misfortune that both suffered because of the money he took with. He would like to return many times that amount for you in gold and dollars! .... May the two people forgive and still regards him as you! .... I'm overjoyed! Ha forever chasing his call without it! It is true that the other teams have. Very agile style. Sometimes he thought he pursued to pay up money as well. Because the more I mention the word money, the more I go as fast as he ran towards the school gate. Ultimately I think the great afternoon! I called the emergency! Emergency! English I swung 360 degrees back. Occupational disease! ... I hug belly laugh! Turns out he heard me call. And she was waiting for him at the gate Perfume. So envious! ... Heh heh heh
                     I hurried to the school gate, I stood there with Huong and also find it funny because I cheated. When I run towards him, yet he breathlessly cup ... for a bing forehead. Then pinched my nose, damaged too! This teasing dare you ... I am glad too, almost cried! I returned to England impartial witty as ever before. Yet everyone in the hospital refers to him as logs, the machine, are not emotions .... It is detestable. Then he asked me a patronizing tone: how about something that she ran after him again? I spread some bright yellow piece rotor Choe in form for you to view. And said he looked this: not much gold? Mr. Ha is surprised, I raised dollar set up says this his whole dollar again. This should be enough money to buy his home. ... Both he and Huong were amazed and asked: Where did you get on? I'm sure in the pack he just handed me. This is why he sent his friend East siblings. It was once the amount due to him holding her brother to flee households. But after the wedding he Ha, he always gave that money to go abroad to do business capital. Now he returned to his sister in gold and dollars! ... I put some gold, dollars and a letter to Mr Ha and Huong told her: I remember that day Huong flee with his donations Ha was: eight hundred seventy thousand two hundred and they must? ... Huong thẹn too cup a tell my forehead, I was prompted to add the 200 e! Shame too go. Then he looked at me sheepishly. And I laughed ...
            gold and dollars
Artwork: internet

           Talk about the past, the two siblings are sad and guilty glances. I had to explain to his sister Huong Dong picked out the total amount of two people to go abroad. Mr. Ha had no contract to live and go find another Huong. He also does not face having to find Huong. British thieves in underground tunnels or row boat, fleeing the Spratlys ... Huong looked at me intently, his hand shook me embarrassing Ha said. Previously you said on the island, he built a castle for two person affair. Why do not you lead Huong to visit the island once like he ever intended to go, sir? Did not you say when he saw his love icon up on it. Huong will not anger and forgive him or something ....? Anh Ha embarrassed, suddenly curious how many people are around him to say erotic face red in embarrassment. I went back to class defendants continue school hours, leave space for two people to be together.
                     I'm certain he Ha and Huong had a wonderful holiday together where remote islands. I know of two people who love soar on wings. But it will be some time to heal the emotional wounds. Erase reduce misunderstandings and even of life calluses. But the basic thing is they still loved each other and now they're together.
                     So I kept busy with homework and know the exams. Until one day I bumped siblings together at the market. Ui father, my sister looked pale lately, salty and fat dished out. And me I do not have to say, looks spirited performance called burning itself as more than ten years ago did. Speaking tease two people would, but I still see the depths of her eyes is still a sadness. Pull him talk, he said nothing. He treats her stomach wholeheartedly. The kids are very obedient and smart. Demanded ever, she said, the brothers ask? Why still live like that? .... Her eyes looked sad but then again see him in the radiant joy. I thought for a moment he pulled out a corner Ha asked. He went to register her married? Now you silly people out new. Now registered with columns anymore? The two men were together. The older children. The family has acknowledged she was the bridesmaid. Picking her mother about in play throughout. Well up in her aunt with her mother throughout. Family Huong also smooth, no idea. When prompted about the past: Just chuck it some children suffering Perfume, pink face, thin parts. I say: die die! He does it, not before. Make her aunt to speak with her mother Huong decorum. Then they have to bring their home Le a ceremony aside his uncle's house. ... No need to be so big, but definitely have to have enough decency. Anyway Huong is also the only daughter of the physician Hoa .... Mr. Ha said yes, right? Let me ask Ms. Huong has offline! He did not know how to tell her that she's Perfume hug his neck in a busy market choen choet who kiss! Ha ha .... Last week after his wedding she's late. Not too spectacular but also not small at all. Also lying in his life jacket, guests jubilant. Unfortunately I must take my class that day half a day to several instant not to be. That day the whole family was very happy.
         I kept busy throughout the school, not home much. Siblings also busy working smoothly. At one time he called me said Phuong pregnant, siblings floundering too, do not know how? Both now are leaders state that the third child was not a star at all. But he wanted to take care of her when dangerous weak to offset the old days you had to go alone in the sulky, unhappy land. And her sister could not leave his blood Ha in their people are. It is a sacred symbol of love of two people. So I kept encouraging him born baby sister out. But thanks to the assistance of specialized staff in case of wealthier families want a third child. Moreover the reason, the first two of his children, she was born many years ago when she married him. So legal marriages that siblings are only unborn child is the first child only. If the risk of cut position, siblings as well as joyful as to have more time for each other and for their children was rather ... Eventually I gave birth to my sister also add a princess anymore. They also reprimanded the speaker something I do not know. But they understand, sympathize and congratulate their happiness. Now every time thinking about them, I do not feel regret for the pain that they have found ghanh bear. I always secretly admired the great love they have for each other. Admire the tremendous sacrifices they have for their families. ... Life will be beautiful and far more meaningful when we turn dedication and sacrifice correctness.

Over
                                                                  Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment