Sunday, May 24, 2015

Find old lover

  I love ah!
             On parting, I was again rejected his marriage proposal. Sure he was angry and hate me too? Maybe all they give you reasons are for the child lies and sophistry. But he ah, you know not. I prepare university graduates and are very confused by new life. I no money, no job. Sources of financial support for families of children coming to an end. Simply because you have completed your studies, need to go to work for a living. I have so many dreams and plans in mind. But you can do with empty hands? Story house has yet to go far. I do not have risk assets still too hung overhead. They have nothing in hand to confidently step into a marriage with him yet. Family, sprung bottom! Ones like a flood ... pervert! You have the strength and bravery to protect you from them? While they still grab your weaknesses into assets.



               But I clearly confirmed love with him. I said, if they marry she will only marry him only. I had the same cry, you make me very angry. She hated this has something valuable that makes him miserable right from the first day of admission until graduation. I want to do lots of things for him. But now I know where to find him? I had slid all the information about him but are impasse. I've known too little and misleading information about each other. How can you find him?
                After how many struggle with life. I realized and understood that he was the most valuable things in life that I have. Remembering his promise years ago, I hastily searching for him. But where are you out of the world at large. And when he remembered me? I really lost you or what? I apologize to you offline. You're wrong when you have to lose. You're wrong when too little knowledge about him. I was not wrong when love, commitment and struggle to get him more. You're wrong when there were bad choices hurt him. You're wrong when no clear understanding what is love, what is friendship, what is the only memories of the past. How long do you fix this error? Hours inimitable memories blur. Is there any way you find to meet old friends, asking them to him!

            What will be your life when you lose? I thought everything would be gone by then. But also to its 5-years distant. Why are you still not able to separate him from his shadow his heart. Your fate is so cruel and unlucky. Fresh new bitter poem, hon bags in poverty. I kept hoping, in this world of suffering before delight. But from day to lose him. Are you happy day? I thought all the money just in word only. And I was trying to study and think about it. But actually I was wrong. Also the relationship of a father in trouble, uncle, boyfriend, girlfriend, family, and even from the children anymore. All like a bad resonance force push him away from you. Now that you are desperate to find again. Where Britain. Mau find you go sir. You languishing and possibly die in Me hope, and loneliness lost ...

                                                         Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment