Saturday, May 23, 2015

Brother ... I want to get married

You ... Oh! And now where are you? He was laughing with friends, colleagues or family happy his side? ...
                Remember the day of farewell, I did say that I love him, but again refused to marry him, but she did say: I refuse him not because of any other sons. Simply because the conditions and circumstances existing at the time they did not allow it. I can not explain the troubled and painful adversity of his family for over a hundred friends before college. So you had to warm memories and anger him then! ...

               Honey, I'm sorry for you! I love you most in the world that. And for you only. I'm serious. Honestly I love you, that's very sincere emotions, inherent natural and your breath like that.
With you, I do not need this show, so the bottle where he's just himself. So I'll love you then. Your love is so intense that. Unfortunately we have no guts, wisdom and luck again to protect his love. Has faded by the crazy thoughts, wrong actions and the harsh life but also very passionate about where schools anymore. I've lost each other in the chaos of life. To come now I was startled look back. People I love the most is his world. And since I was born until now no one good to me as you, nobody give you more intense feelings as you. And no one is perfect like him. I also want to get married, want to have a family calm and happy. Wants to have children. Want dot guilty happy single life that we once they have wished. Now, I did not find it interesting at all. Looking at the high school friends with wide doors, bright beautiful clothes, vehicles decorum, grown children that they so crave and yearn. Yes, they only have one body, alone in the cold earth. How you can win the money game?

  Love students
Love born Vien internet photos

                 Have you harness that night: Why? And finally they found out he was in because I lost! He is the source of happiness and strength in me. That he himself said, his brother was energetic. Only thing, we used the strength and energy obtained from each other to go on two different aspects of life? His life like now? As for me, the days away from him. I fell into this mistake all the other mistakes. I immature, weak and stupid. I do not have the spirit to strive anymore. I immersed in negative emotions. He is my mattroi that! When the sun goes away, your life has a mysterious black government.
              We'll try to rethink that view, when we met, together. We like the movie star middle school playground. We do the same shimmering shine, magical light of love that the Creator has bestowed on man. It seems also that's why we had a lot of "satellites" around two children. And we did not escape the brutal force and cruel of them. We have lost each other, then nothing left anymore! We lost in the barren job with duties and their responsibilities.
              Why did I lose another? For the connections of us love so fragile and weak. I do not know anything about him at all. Name, age, family, his address to the children is also very vague. As for me, I can not share his family. I was afraid when he knew all about my family. I'll take him. So they let emotional two children playing with the water line. He completely vague about the identity and your family. And I just love shiny, beautiful fresh wave above steps as university lecture halls. Two kindred souls, two heart beats. But we have not enough courage and strength to build even stronger links in terms of family, friends, society and the law anymore.

              Why should love yourself just the students? Yet perhaps he would lose forever? Why should you always have to live in boring and tasteless like this? I really do not want that. I went looking for him. Information they know about him are wrong. I'm trying to lift the veil of secrecy between you and me. I do not want her between them have a further distance. I want to be with him forever. Although he is only friendship only. I brushed him aside to broad struggle with things that I like. Now get them before they realize, they do not mean anything with your life than you. Now I could trade everything in life that I have, just have him alone. I have several, are in close together is happiest then. You do not need anything more than that! But happiness will be complete when you have everything that you want and all you love anymore, right? I love you and know that my love is forever. He is the destiny of your life!

                                                              Author; Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment