Saturday, May 16, 2015

He remembers a lot

A long holiday to six days if he's still thinking about you? Because the hard life they were living apart again. Did you ever miss the old memories of two children? A love shimmering like sunshine tomorrow. I have loved him with all my heart. But we were not exactly the same thoughts together ....



       He still wants a beautiful wife and origin of the town. And you're only a short foot rustic girl. Notwithstanding the passionate and sent many gifts given situation. But ultimately I still be eliminated. Only you in mind that engraving naked desire. And he lightly rinsing step away shirt off as you're only a puppet guy.
      Why did not want the children to go out a path. But he missed the push you into a dark affair? For now every evening, I still remember him. Despite their easy-to-seven years have not seen. Oh love, so it re disservice my life?
      Sad for a minute, a minute silence to remember the old hiding place. Where you and I live the years of youth. Waves emerged and I was back apart again. They were far from each other many times before you? Is now I see you again will be the love?
      My life has left us divided across the double line pair. I suddenly thought to myself, love will come when you're really mature to comfort, encourage yourself. Cause you know I have not really mastered his own life. So how well preserved sentiment and concern for his life? Love you so much, but if not make him happy, I was quietly walking! .... Me about him so much!
                                                             Author: Hoang Lan

No comments:

Post a Comment