Saturday, May 16, 2015

Career in homeland


 I again returned to their homeland after years long way back. The capital has established itself bulging career where urban flower. Stay away from poor rural escape with potato grain. But living in a foreign country I always anxious hometown nostalgia. Then I decided to go home business. Where enrichment can not get rich by their own country!



       Still on hand and mind were forge where university auditorium. I quietly start again from zero in the homeland. Quietly seek a livelihood. A shade tree, grass and locations of memories. After the sleepless thinking about the future. I started out deep passion in the soul. Then you quietly passionate early work late. For a while they broke down because of overwork. But I have never rested in implementing its plan. Still tireless efforts holidays and ordinary days. All day long I only know work and work only.
       Then the effort that you were giving me success. I became a young billionaire between her homeland. Your enterprise has hundreds of people served. Several tens of billions of sales each year. It turned out very easily earn money, but not as difficult as those in the wild baby thought. My life now as an emperor. Hometown Kids could not get a more pride brother. Happiness is multiplying in the country abundance.
      Now you can become a citizen urbanized elite market. You can buy a house in the center of the capital, without thinking about money. But I still prefer to live in a rural countryside blind. For the 21st century, then, contacted people mainly through mobile and interet. Where should you have in place to urban living. Living here I still have enough things that the city has. The development of science and technology that they never lost to the streets. Work still remains on much quieter and money. And I'm proud of my own choice!
                                                              Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment