Someone said: When failure is up to 90% of the relationship will turn against you. As for me, after going through the terrible failure of his life. I was not there 90% of the relationship will turn against you. Which is 95% of the relationship will turn against you. 3% of the relationship will come to you, and make you hurt deeply. They push you to the ends of the pain, immersing you add a beat fail again!
They could be your former enemies. Or who have a lot of rancor, envy you in your heart. Or more simply, they are very wicked and lowly. Taking advantage of the tragic situation that you're falling into, you pay one more stone to satisfying human evil, despicable.
You will feel the pain of being pushed to the extreme if it's 3% are friends, your siblings like my meat. When I fail, I played with friends from boyhood team turns out to hurt me deeply. Two sisters are dressed very trampled intestine, insults whenever see me. Also on the sides with their mother, defend them and dismissed me. I understand that, in this world I was alone. And I have to stand up. I do not allow myself to fall and inferior people like that. My tireless effort each day to progress. And I succeeded. I stand above them in the social hierarchy. They back up xun xoe, sycophantic and leaf surface, hypocrisy to me. But I can not forgive. In fact I did not accept those people as they have close relationships with their profile.
I realized that, without the word "must" in life. I am free and I have the right to choose their own life. They, who have behaved themselves cruel to me when I fail. So now they become meaningless to me. I do not need to have a responsibility to them. They have themselves walked out of my life. I was happy to not have them.
Over more than half his life. Tasted all the bitterness, hon bags that people can taste. I practice a lot in life. If blood relative, a close relative that is not good for you. I could not love them more distant relatives or strangers good-natured, gentle and very good faith with me. Now my heart is for those kind decorum. Whether they are distant relatives, close relatives, or just a person on this earth only!
Author: Pham Thi Hoi
No comments:
Post a Comment