Summer came. I just wish to be lying on the beach. Listen to the waves whispering nightmare. Enjoy fresh breezes blowing. Burying themselves in full passionate blue water salty taste of the sea.
We can say there is any interesting tourist destination in the summer over the sea. Standing in the middle of the vast waves of thousands of us feel so small. The sea looked like infinite. And I felt really free.
To sea and are playing active games on the beach it was "too was". I understand that there really is a chance to rest. We have free rein to play and enjoy the wonderful delicious seafood species. Was bobbing on the waves between the immense sea. Nothing left over to get us into the heart of the sea embrace. Being immersed in immense green that I secretly love. Blue green ocean and blue sky in formation in her eyes each person.
If you get to the greater Bay Beach more brilliant. I will be watching my daydreaming imagine islands with interesting shapes. I suddenly realized why Halong Bay is the natural heritage of the world. Relaxing on cruise ship between fresh immense blue ocean and grass. We can read books, admire and enjoy the fresh air flow of the sea in waves rocking rhythm.
Premium is here, is here nobility. For I will be serving as the princes and princesses. I saw the spiritual heart from the land two loving mother. Our sea and sky as well as ours. The other golden sand gives us the freedom to have fun. On the sea side we see her as a little innocent child. Leaving behind her how sorry chaos and worries of everyday life. Sea is the ideal place for us to go every summer on the. And the one with the blue sea will be forever!
Author: Pham Thi Hoi
No comments:
Post a Comment