You'll be rubbing quietly seek and pursue his dream of old. Sometimes find themselves tired too. Need a shoulder to lie on when exhausted. Need a bracelet so you do not feel too out of place in this world. Oh emotional day long string children living in a mess. Mind and heart has stepped up another hit and they make me sick.
Someone has said, after all only love is still there. After the chaos, rush and even anger that you miss him very much. I remember the sage velvet eyes always look at me lovingly. Me arms and both his lips very sweet concentration. When tired of all they only wished to put his head on his chest arch which groans. Then they are going to forget all your troubles.
Life without money is the most miserable thing. I did not have enough money to help him. Nor be a burden to his shoulder more assorted buckling. I've quietly gone just because the word love.
Live in hometown letters money upwards little overshadowed. I still live quietly each day between the human world. Nor dare anyone groans. Then I back strong, durable liver not deter pursuit of a long dream. I'm hoping, and ambitious to succeed in a while. He's too old to remember, he's the all annoying!
Author: Hoang Lan
No comments:
Post a Comment