I gotta go back alone. Leaving behind some afternoon shade driver. The days have passed. I did feel, monotonous, lonely, lost his life changed midstream. Has ever since they abandoned the struggle, rather than less measured with a friend? I quietly walked away on his own path chosen!
And what they have achieved after years long concerned about? Re just added a lost, lonely, lag with the flow of life. Perhaps you've stood together in one place too long. Forever immersed in the glory of the victors. I was preoccupied with memories smiling student time. Still not themselves dispose of the scholar. Step into the world with a new generation center. An independent person in all aspects of subconscious. A pure soul as the morning star. Wisdom shining as the sun shines. Find out the path to glory. To boldly stood puffed up with earth. I am me, and I was home by myself and many others!
I had to walk another step. Leaving behind the love troubles of bad misses. Cause you know, can not stand still patchwork affair had broken from the old days. Where hope you make peace offline. Kids at this place still quietly walked.
I had to add a new ladder steps. Step into the world of wealth, silver and riches. As a result of the months of tireless. Alone late at night, they worked tirelessly to save his life. A world in which many people aspire. I leave behind his life of asceticism. I love, freedom and happiness have achieved the dream. Establishing new relationships better past.
Indeed, I have to rush to walk alone. As time passed quickly rocketed capital. Each person's life is only a few decades. Has gone through more than half a lifetime. Not what steps are also waiting longer? All the old days of nothingness suddenly now!
Author: Pham Thi Hoi
No comments:
Post a Comment